Monday, November 9, 2015

Thanks a Lot Denver

Get used to seeing this at the end of every season ...
I woke up this morning a lot more pissed off at the Broncos than usual and that's saying something. I mean a Broncos loss is usually a good thing, but as a student of football history there was a lot more on the line yesterday in that game against the Indianapolis Colts than just allowing the Patriots to break the Broncos unbeaten record. As usual they didn't take my feelings into effect as I have been actively rooting for something that should happen and probably will not, thanks to their negligence, which would be a 6 and 10 team winning the AFC South.

I mean think about this a minute, but the AFC South is a humiliating faction of the AFC in general. You have the Jacksonville Jaguars who make most High School teams in Texas seem like contenders. You have an actual High School team in the Houston Texans, and of course you have the Tennessee Titans who are anything but. With the Indianapolis Colts being a few players short of a good SEC team, they should have been crushed, crippled and humiliated by the Broncos, but NOOOOOOO, the whole team had to turn into Peyton Manning under the spotlight and completely blow that game. This will leave it up to the looney tunes of the NFL to have to eat each other equally for me to even have my laudable dynasty of the 6 and 10 division champion hosting a playoff game against some 10 and 6 team that will spank them like a naughty child in the playoffs!

Now I am forced to have to watch all of the Broncos games this year and root for injuries just to make myself feel better. This is the same type of crap that John Elway used to pull on me back in the day when the 1 and 13 Patriots would lose to Denver 6 to 3, just to leave us with that feeling like we didn't get our desert after a plate full of crap. I mean did the Patriots not already demonstrate to the Denver Wadephillipses how to beat a mediocre at best Indianapolis Colts team? Back to aligning all of the crystals on the dresser and praying for that asteroid to wipe out Denver I guess. Assholes ...